PAARDEVLEI LIGHT TACKLE BOAT CLUB
The club was started in 1989 by Clive Horrell and Graham Roberts who after their retirement are still active members .
The club was named after Paardevlei which is situated on the De Beers property at the Strand next to the N2 leading to Cape Town.
At the moment the club consists of 20 active members including 2 juniors and 1 lady.
We are affiliated to Western Province Light Tackle Boat and The South African Anglers Association.
Western Province inter club competitions are held at the following venues:
1. Brandvlei Dam near Worcester (fresh water fishing.)
2. Laaiplek (West Coast - salt water fishing)
3. Langebaan Lagoon (West Coast - salt water fishing)
4. Breede River at Witsand (River and river mouth - salt water)
5. Gordon's Bay (salt water fishing)
6. Misverstand Dam near Mooreesburg (fresh water fishing)
7. Seekoeivlei on the Cape Flats (fresh water fishing)
For more info on joining contact:
Our Chairman: Paul Jacobs ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Willem van Wyk ( email@example.com )
Records Officer: Derek Engelbrecht ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Home Tel: 021-8533407